Fixing Our Competitors' Work

Fixing Our Competitors' Work

We ran into many issues that needed to be dealt with at the residence. Improper fittings had been used at the bottom of heads, which cause them not to function properly. One of the heads was not functioning properly because there was a rock lodged in the line. This is a result of a poor installation and not keeping debris out of the pipes.

The rain sensor was also wired up incorrectly so it would have never worked. You can also see from one of the photos that placing the transmitter side of the rain sensor under a large tree is not the best location for proper operation.

The final issue we dealt with was a valve box near the property line that always had water in it. The homeowner was told by the installer that there was no leak and that the water was due to improper drainage. Their only solution was to put drainage tile under the sidewalk to the road side at a cost of several hundred dollars. From the photos and the videos provided, you can see that leak was a result of a leaking saddle that was installed improperly. We repaired the leak and there is not a water issue in the valve box anymore.

Before and After Images

Repair 1 - Before

Repair 1

« Before

After »

Repair 1 - After

Repair 2 - Before

Repair 2

« Before

After »

Repair 2 - After